Outstanding one bedroom + den (note: not a two bedroom) apartment at the popular and pet-friendly City Vista Condominium. The unit features almost 900 square feet of interior area, brand new wood floors in all main rooms, a gorgeous kitchen with island, a den/study that could double as a spare sleeping area, and a wonderful balcony on which to recreate outdoors. RESERVED GARAGE PARKING INCLUDED IN PRICE. The building has amazing amenities, including a rooftop pool, hot tub/spa, grilling station, fabulous club room, and library - not to mention the 24/7 front desk. Walk out the building door and a multitude of fun destinations awaits you - dozens of restaurants and shops within easy walking distance, and Metro is just a few blocks away. With a walk score of 97 and a transportation score of 100, this location is as good as it gets. Open house Sunday, July 25 from 2-4 pm. Owner may accept or reject any offer.
High-rise, Other, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
882 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Old City #2
Natural Gas, Electric service available
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Library, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price