Beautiful light filled spacious studio with spectacular views of the Washington National Cathedral and grounds. Gorgeous open floorplan, updated throughout. Gourmet kitchen with granite counters and seating peninsula, tile floor, handsome wood cabinets, stainless appliances, washer/dryer combo in kitchen. Wood floors high ceilings, four large updated windows facing the National Cathedral, one brick wall gives this studio elegance and character. Large closet. Updated bathroom with tile floor. Pets allowed. Many great amenities, private residence park with fire pit, tables, seating area, BBQ and separate fenced dog run, located behind the building. Heat, gas, water, trash and more included in condo fee. Assigned rental parking available.
Condo, 1 Story, Beaux Arts
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
405 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Foyer
- Gourmet Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- On Site.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Other, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Laundry Facilities
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price